Injustice 2 Mobile Wiki
Advertisement
Injustice 2 Mobile Wiki

Ultimate Brainiac Chest.jpg

The Ultimate Brainiac Chest is the exclusive chest in which to obtain Brainiac from 40-450 shards per Platinum Chest he appears in. It costs 500-5,000 Power Gems depending on the number of chests you open at a time. It has a 5% chance to offer Brainiac shards and the other 95% chance is for Gold Hero shards including Challenge characters.

Advertisement