He is a Solo Raid Drop Exclusive.
- When an Opponent tries to tag out, Harambe has a 1000% chance to stop them and kill the entire team.
Primal Roar (Special 1)
- Grodd does a bunch of punches and stuns the opponent
- 10 Billion Damage
- 100 second stun
- 100% chance for stun to affect bosses
PSI Shield (Special 2)
- Harambe Uses a defensive stance that reflects all damage
- 10000% damage reflected.
Psionic Blast (Special 3)
- Grodd jumps. and blasts the opponent from above
- 3 Trillion splash damage
Mind Trip (Supermove)
- "Grodd's telekinesis kicks off a beatdown from the King of Gorilla City."
- 2.5 Trillion Damage
- +2000 % Damage for the duration of the battle
His passive is a block breaker and can crit. Occasionally if it is triggered right before he uses a special, his passive will do 1 million damage. If his opponent tags out during his special and it trigger, it would hit them after the special finishes. It is considered a basic attack in that it is counted as 1 hit on the hit counter. It has a long animation, which can be cancelled by using a special immediately after the damage is dealt. Since the passive hit staggers his opponent, this special would not be blocked.
- Boss Gorilla Grodd has the same portrait as Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd with level 60+ gear, but lacks his Psi Shield or passive.