Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd is a Gold 3-star base Might class Hero. He uses his telekinesis to stop the opposition from tagging out against him.
Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd's shards can be obtained in Campaign Chapter 6. They can also appear randomly when you complete League Raids.
- If an opponent tries to tag out, there is a chance Gorilla Grodd will use his Telekinesis to stop the tag.
- 50% Chance to prevent tag-out
- 4,916 Damage
Primal Roar (Special 1)
- Grodd smacks back close distance opponents, letting out a mighty roar that has a chance to stun.
PSI Shield (Special 2)
- A defensive pose that reflects a portion of incoming damage (excluding DOT) back onto the attacking opponent. While defending, power is slowly drained from Grodd.
Psionic Blast (Special 3)
- Grodd levitates himself before unleashing a large blast of telekinetic energy.
Mind Trip (Supermove)
- Grodd's telekinesis kicks off a beatdown from the King of Gorilla City.
- 19,664 Damage
- +35% Damage for the duration of the battle
His passive is a block breaker and can crit. Occasionally if it is triggered right before he uses a special, his passive will do no damage. If his opponent tags out during his special and it trigger, it would hit them after the special finishes. It is considered a basic attack in that it is counted as 1 hit on the hit counter. It has a long animation, which can be cancelled by using a special immediately after the damage is dealt. Since the passive hit staggers his opponent, this special would not be blocked.
- Boss Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd in League Raids has the same portrait and looks as Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd with level 60+ gear, but lacks his Psi Shield or passive.
- However, in The Last Contract, Boss Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd has his Psi Shield.