Acquiring[edit | edit source]
The easiest way to acquire Suicide Squad Harley Quinn is by purchasing her directly from the store (under Special Offers). She is available as a 3-Star Hero card with Level 20 Gear for $49.99 USD or as a 4-Star Hero card with Level 30 Gear for $99.99 USD.
Her gear is only available by purchasing the Harley Quinn Gear Set (Level 10 for $9.99 or Level 30 for $29.99).
She can also be found in the Suicide Squad Team Chest, however there is only a 3% of receiving her.
Description[edit | edit source]
Suicide Squad Harley Quinn is immune to critical attacks and grants teammates increased critical attack resistance. She steals a random stat from the active opponent when hitting them for the first time after tag-in. When teamed with any Deadshot, Harely Quinn, The Joker, or Enchantress she gains various bonuses. All Suicide Squad teammates additionally gain Power Cost reduction.
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Suicide Squad[edit | edit source]
- Harley gains bonuses from Deadshot, Harley Quinn and Enchantress teammates. She is immune to critical attacks and grants her team increased critical attack resistance. Suicide Squad teammates additionally gain Power Cost reduction.
- Immune to Critical Attacks
- + ( X per Level )% Critical Attack chance from teammate Deadshot
- + ( X per Level )% Power generation from teammate Harley Quinn
- + ( X per Level )% Health from teammate Enchantress
- + ( X per Level )% Critical Attack resistance for teammates
- - ( X per Level ) to Suicide Squad team's Power Bar cost for Special Attacks
Psychoanalyze[edit | edit source]
- When hitting an opponent for the first time after tag-in, Harley randomly reduces one of their stats and steals part of it to share with her teammates. She can steal Critical Attack chance, Critical Attack damage, Fast Attack chance, Defense or Blocking. Stole stats can be stacked. Effect ends if Harley is KO'd.
- - ( X per Level )% of opponent's random stat
- + ( X per Level )% of the same stat for Harley Quinn and teammates
- Triggers ( X per Level ) times per battle
- Maximum ( X per Level ) times per opponent
Twisted Love[edit | edit source]
- Teammate Joker grants Harley increased attack. If Joker is on the opponent team, Harley gains Stun and DoT resistance buff, sharing part of DoT resistance with her team.
- + ( X per Level )% Attack from teammate Joker
- + ( X per Level )% Stun and DoT resistance from opponent Joker
- + ( X per Level )% DoT Resistance for teammates from opponent Joker
Specials & Supermove[edit | edit source]
Surprise[edit | edit source]
- Hazard Damage: Harley backs away then plops down a cupcake trap that, upon contact, deals hazard damage and may stun, power drain or temporarily disable her opponent's Abilities.
- ( X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level ) Hazard Damage
- One random effect:
- ( X per Level ) second Stun
- ( X per Level ) Power Bars drained
- ( X per Level ) second disable of opponent Special Attack
Handstand Attack[edit | edit source]
- At close distance Harley;s acrobatics strike low.
- ( Attack * 2.5 + X per Level ) Damage
To Die For[edit | edit source]
- At medium distance Harley springs forward, swinging her precious bat, knocking down the opponent.
- ( Attack * 5 + X per Level ) Damage
Lights Out[edit | edit source]
- Harley Quinn gives Bud and Lou a snack and then turns the lights out.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- + ( X per Level )% Damage for the duration of the battle
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When she was released into the game, Marksman Deadshot was refactored into Suicide Squad Deadshot.
- She was the first character to be released who was only available for purchase, making her a rare character in the game.