His shards are directly available as a drop from the store's Hero Chest and Premium Hero Chest, with one of the offered premium chests of the 1.4 update having a higher rate of dropping specifically him.
Deadshot supports Suicide Squad teammates by firing his rifle when they perform Special Abilities. He has a chance to disable opponents movement and Specials. He also gains a damage and lethal chance bonus based on distance from opponent.
- Deadshot deals extra damage with a high chance for lethal hits based on his opponent's distance.
- + ( X per Level )% Damage based on opponent distance
- + ( X per Level )% Lethal Attack chance based on opponent distance
- Deadshot's Ranged Attack has a chance to temporarily disable his opponent's movement. Also, his Specials may disable the corresponding Specials of the active opponent for a limited time.
- + ( X per Level )% chance to disable opponent's movement for ( X per Level ) seconds
- + ( X per Level )% chance to disable opponent's Special for ( X per Level ) seconds
- Each time Suicide Squad teammate performs a Special Ability Deadshot fires his weapon from off screen.
- + ( X per Level )% of Special 1 Damage
Specials & Supermove
On The Low
- Deadshot fires a trio of shots down low, tripping up his opponent. This Special has a chance to armor pierce.
- ( Attack * 1 + X per Level ) Damage
- + ( X per Level )% chance to armor-pierce
- Deadshot shows off his skills with ricochet shots. If this attack is blocked, it ricochets off the blocker and deals part of its damage to a random tagged out opponent that is not KO'd.
- ( Attack * 2 + X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level )% of Special Ability Damage to random tagged-out opponent if the Special is blocked.
- Deadshot unloads his rocket launcher and if this attack is unblocked, part of the Special Ability damage is dealt to each tagged out opponent.
- ( Attack * 3 + X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level )% of Special Ability Damage to tagged-out opponents if the Special is blocked.
- The ultimate assassin shows why he is THE true professional.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- + ( X per Level )% Damage for the duration of the battle
Deadshot can largely be played straightforwardly despite his passive, as it can be hard to place a distance-proffered damage bonus on top of a combo bonus. He still has some selling points inherent in his attack S2 and S3, as they feature a multitude of hits that are all fully ranged and can all KO.
Suicide Squad Deadshot seems to have a low damage stat, which has implications for his innate damage boosts. As such it is advisable to primarily increase his attack/damage with gear chance effects, which will give him a set amount of damage as opposed to a percentage of his relatively low base damage (as via Talents).
- Suicide Squad Deadshot was originally called Marksman Deadshot, but was refactored with addition of Suicide Squad Harley Quinn refactored into a Legendary in the game.