His shards are directly available as a drop from the store's Hero Chest and Premium Hero Chest, with one of the offered premium chests of the 1.4 update having a higher rate of dropping specifically him. Additionally, he is also known to invade arena seasons. During this time, players can obtain his shards and gears from arena matches.
Deadshot supports Suicide Squad teammates by firing his rifle when they perform Special Abilities. He has a chance to disable opponents movement and Specials. He also gains a damage and lethal chance bonus based on distance from opponent.
- Deadshot deals extra damage with a high chance for lethal hits based on his opponent's distance.
- + ( X per Level )% Damage based on opponent distance
- + ( X per Level )% Lethal Attack chance based on opponent distance
- Deadshot's Ranged Attack has a chance to temporarily disable his opponent's movement. Also, his Specials may disable the corresponding Specials of the active opponent for a limited time.
- + ( X per Level )% chance to disable opponent's movement for ( X per Level ) seconds
- + ( X per Level )% chance to disable opponent's Special for ( X per Level ) seconds
- Each time Suicide Squad teammate performs a Special Ability Deadshot fires his weapon from off screen.
- + ( X per Level )% of Special 1 Damage
Specials & Supermove
On The Low
- Deadshot fires a trio of shots down low, tripping up his opponent. This Special has a chance to armor pierce.
- ( Attack * 1 + X per Level ) Damage
- + ( X per Level )% chance to armor-pierce
- Deadshot shows off his skills with ricochet shots. If this attack is blocked, it ricochets off the blocker and deals part of its damage to a random tagged out opponent that is not KO'd.
- ( Attack * 2 + X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level )% of Special Ability Damage to random tagged-out opponent if the Special is blocked.
- Deadshot unloads his rocket launcher and if this attack is unblocked, part of the Special Ability damage is dealt to each tagged out opponent.
- ( Attack * 3 + X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level )% of Special Ability Damage to tagged-out opponents if the Special is blocked.
- The ultimate assassin shows why he is THE true professional.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- + ( X per Level )% Damage for the duration of the battle
Deadshot can largely be played straightforwardly despite his passive, as it can be hard to place a distance-proffered damage bonus on top of a combo bonus. He still has some selling points inherent in his attack S2 and S3, as they feature a multitude of hits that are all fully ranged and can all KO.
Unsurprisingly, he tends to work best when paired alongside his suicide squad teammates. Not only can he boost their specials with his rifle, but he can benefit from the bonuses of Harley and Enchantress.
Utilising his passive Sniper, you can gain extra damage when activating his super move from afar. This can be successfully carried out if the opponent is either stunned or frozen in place so that Deadshot is able to place space between him and his adversary. You can also utilise his other passive Suppressive Fire to disable the enemy's movement, however, this can be difficult to achieve due to the AI's nature of jumping.
Suicide Squad Deadshot seems to have a low damage stat, which has implications for his innate damage boosts. As such it is advisable to primarily increase his attack/damage with gear chance effects, which will give him a set amount of damage as opposed to a percentage of his relatively low base damage (as via Talents).
- Suicide Squad Deadshot was originally called Marksman Deadshot, but was refactored with addition of Suicide Squad Harley Quinn refactored into a Legendary in the game.