- Not to be confused with Multiverse Armored Supergirl.
Her shards can be earned in Arena events.
She has a 2% chance at being received in the Shared Realities chest. She can also have shards received by the chests shard version.
She has been largely overshadowed by her more recent and powerful version, Multiverse Armored Supergirl, who also has a faster version of her Walking Laser with numerous other passives and effects.
Super Breath cannot deal any KO blow.
- She's based on Melissa Benoist's portrayal of Supergirl in Supergirl (2015 TV series).
- As of 1 May 2019 there is a glitch in which she visually gains a "damage buff" when her health falls below 50%, despite she only gains damage reduction and not a damage buff.
- Her heat vision in her ranged attacks and her Walking Laser ability are recolored blue to match its appearance in the TV series. However, her heat vision in her Supermove remains red.
- Her icon for Walking Laser is not changed from the other variants' icon - which features a Supergirl with noticeably shorter hair.
- She has received a new portrait since her release. Her new one portrays her as blonder with a more pinkish complexion, and leaning to the left (from the viewer's point of view).