This page is currently under construction. The information contained within should not be considered fully accurate and/or complete.
Killing Joker (passive 1)
- 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% Damage
- 2/2/2/3/4 second stun duration
When anyone is defeated on either team, The Joker gains an increase to damage for the remainder of the battle. When The Joker is defeated, a poison bomb detonates and stuns the opponent for a brief time.
Joker Venom (passive 2)
- 30%/60%/90%/120%/150% Joker League of Anarchy teammates' DoT
Last Laugh The Joker and League of Anarchy teammates deal increased damage over time.
Caught You Off Guard (passive 3)
- 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% Chance to stun
- 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 Second stun
When Last Laugh The Joker is active, any time an opponent tags in, they may be stunned.
Laughing Gas (special 1)
Consumes 3 bars of power.
- [100% Attack stat] Damage over time
The Joker tosses a canister forward that is full of his toxic gas.
Bang! (special 2)
Consumes 4 bars of power.
- [150% Attack stat] Damage
- 1%-50% Chance to Blind opponent for 4-8 seconds
From any distance, The Joker fires his revolver, which may inflict Blind and cause the opponent to occasionally miss.
Immobilizer (special 3)
Consumes 7 bars of power.
- [300% Attack stat] Damage
- 30%-60% Chance to force opponent tag-out
At close range, The Joker slams his crowbar onto his opponent, which may force them to tag-out.
Not So Funny Is It? (Supermove)
Consumes 10 bars of power.
- [800% Attack stat] Damage
- +15%/20%/25%/35% Damage for the duration of the battle
Killing Joker adds a stacking buff to his damage with every KO in the match. Normally, this stacks up to 4 times (with only Joker and 1 opponent standing).
Caught You Off Guard is a very debilitating effect, as Joker gets a chance to stun any enemy who tags in, which includes summoned units (e.g. Sub-Zero clones), and even those forced to tag in when Joker KOes their teammate. The stun commences after the target performs its first tag attack hit.
Immobilizer's last hit can force his target to tag out (a "FORCE OUT" text pops up when this happens), which can also stun the next opponent due to Caught You Off Guard.
When blocking, Immobilizer makes his opponent stumble backwards, avoiding most of the hits. Even if not blocked, if he is slightly further from his opponent they could stumble backwards enough for the last hits to miss.
- Heartbreaker Harley Quinn and Entangling Poison Ivy: It's nearly mandatory to team the three together due to their mutual benefits, but particularly, Harley offers a massive damage boost against stunned (which Joker performs frequently) while Ivy offers an extra DoT hit on every basic attack (which is also magnified by Harley's bonus, as well as Joker's Joker Venom) allowing him to deal tons of damage.
- He was released with 1 passive and was refactored to have 3 with buffs to his specials in update 3.1.