Justice League Aquaman is a 3-star base, Gold Might Class hero. Justice League Aquaman was first added to the game on February 16, 2018. JLAquaman grants other Justice League teammates armor pierce on basic attacks.
Aquaman may revive a fallen teammate of any class upon using his From the Deep Supermove. In addition, Aquaman grants fellow Justice League teammates armor-piercing on their Basic Attacks.
Primordial Power (Passive) Edit
- Aquamn's From the Deep Supermove revives one fallen teammate. All Justice League teammates gain armor-piercing on Basic Attacks.
Amped (Special 1) Edit
- At close distance, Arthur ends a quick combo with a heavy knee, knocking down his opponent.
- (Attack*1 + X per Lvl) Damage
King's Tide (Special 2) Edit
- From any distance, Arthur strikes the ground, temporarily slowing the power generation of his opponent.
- (Attack*2 + X per Lvl) Damage
- - ( ? ) Power Generation
Rising Seas (Special 3) Edit
- From close distance, Aquaman kicks upwards, knocking his opponent away.
- (Attack*3 + X per Lvl) Damage
From The Deep (Supermove) Edit
- An aquatic ally aids in striking down Aquaman's opponent.