Heartbreaker Harley Quinn is a 2-star base Agility class gold hero. Her shards can only be obtained through Chests and Special Offers, making her one of the hardest gold heroes to obtain, but she is extremely strong in the right conditions.
Previously, her gear was gained through Achievements. Each had to be completed and claimed before the next.
- Heartbreaking Acquisition - Unlock Heartbreaker Harley Quinn (Gloves)
- Powerful in Pink - Upgrade Heartbreaker Harley Quinn to level 5 (Rose)
- Powerful in Pink - Upgrade Heartbreaker Harley Quinn to level 10 (Cowl)
In a special event for Valentine’s Day 2021, her gear, along with her shards, was temporarily obtainable through the arena store from 09/02/21 through till 16/02/21.
It's Not Me, It's You (Passive 1)
- 15%/30%/45%/60%/75% chance for team to Reflect stuns, stunning the attacker instead
- +5%/6.75%/8.5%/10.25%/18% battle XP for Heroes
Teammates targeted by stun attacks gain a chance to reflect them, stunning the attacker instead. Harley also increases Hero XP earnings for all combatants within the same roster.
Let Your Guard Down (Passive 2)
- -10%/-35%/-40%/-55%/-70% opposing team's stun resistance
- -35%/-45%/-55%/-65%/-75% opposing team's Damage over time resistance
Heartbreaker Harley Quinn reduce the opposing team's stun resistance and DOT resistance.
Straight To The Heart (Passive 3)
- +50%/+100%/+150%/+200%/+300% Damage against stunned opponents
- +80%/+90%/+100%/+110%/+120% Critical Damage multiplier reduction for League of Anarchy teammates
Until she is knocked out, Heartbreaker Harley Quinn and her teammates deal increased damage on opponents while they are stunned. Critical Hits against Harley and League of Anarchy teammates are greatly reduced in damage.
Heartbreaker Harley Quinn benefits greatly from being paired with the other League of Anarchy characters. Last Laugh The Joker’s passive Caught You Off Guard, which has a chance to stun opponents upon tag-in, allows her to tag in and deal increased damage, and his increase to the team’s DOT from Joker Venom is also a strong bonus when coupled with Heartbreaker Harley Quinn’s reduction in DOT resistance. Furthermore, Entangling Poison Ivy’s passive Toxins allows the team to deal DOT on basic and swipe attacks, which are boosted by Heartbreaker Harley Quinn’s reduction of DOT, and her increase for damage against stunned opponents works for this DOT too. Poison Ivy’s passive Regrowth also allows this DOT to heal all the League of Anarchy characters.
She also benefits from being paired with other characters who can stun. Because she deals increased damage to stunned opponents, a common strategy is to stun an opponent with another character, such as Predator Batman or Batman, and then tag her in to deal increased damage. This is an effective strategy in both Arena and Solo Raids. In Raids, most opponents have a high stun resistance, so most characters who stun are less effective, but Arkham Knight Batman’s Special 2 has a 50% chance to affect raid bosses. Thus, a common raid team is Heartbreaker Harley Quinn, Arkham Knight Batman, and another character, such as another member of the League of Anarchy Team or a Power Cost Reducer.
An unusual quality of Heartbreaker Harley Quinn is that she inherently has 3 fast attack hits, and a 15% fast attack chance (almost all heroes have 2 hits at a 1% chance only at base). This means her Basic Attacks do more damage and build up combo meter faster, and that she benefits from being built with a high fast attack chance.
Her special 3, Pistol Blast, is an armor-piercing attack, allowing it to deal heavy damage against high defense opponents.
It's Not Me, It's You does not seem to be able to reflect a stun that was reflected by an enemy Heartbreaker Harley Quinn.
- With her release, Master Thief Catwoman's shards were removed from Operations and instead put in Basic Chests which otherwise only has silver hero shards. Since her refactor, Firestorm’s shards have been placed in Operations.
- She was released with 1 passive and was refactored to have 3 with buffs to her specials in update 3.1.