Heartbreaker Harley Quinn is a 2-star base Agility class gold hero. Her shards can be obtained through Operations, making her one of the easiest gold heroes to obtain, yet she can be surprisingly strong in the right conditions.
Her gear is gained through Achievements. Each must be completed and claimed before the next.
- Heartbreaking Acquisition - Unlock Heartbreaker Harley Quinn (Gloves)
- Powerful in Pink - Upgrade Heartbreaker Harley Quinn to level 5 (Rose)
- Powerful in Pink - Upgrade Heartbreaker Harley Quinn to level 10 (Cowl)
It's Not Me, It's You (Passive 1)Edit
- 15%/30%/45%/60%/75% chance for team to Reflect stuns, stunning the attacker instead
- +5%/6.75%/8.5%/10.25%/18% battle XP for Heroes
Teammates targeted by stun attacks, gain a chance to reflect them, stunning the attacker instead. Harley also increases Hero XP earnings for all combatants within the same roster.
Let Your Guard Down (Passive 2) Edit
- -10%/-35%/-40%/-55%/-70% opposing team's stun resistance
- -35%/-45%/-55%/-65%/-75% opposing team's Damage over time resistance
Heartbreaker Harley Quinn reduce the opposing team's stun resistance and DOT resistance.
Straight To The Heart (Passive 3) Edit
- +50%/+100%/+150%/+200%/+300% Damage against stunned opponents
- +80%/+90%/+100%/+110%/+120% Critical Damage multiplier reduction for League of Anarchy teammates
Until she is knocked out, Heartbreaker Harley Quinn and her teammates deal increased damage on opponents while they are stunned. Critical Hits against Harley and League of Anarchy teammates are greatly reduced in damage.
Her accessibility makes it a good choice for players who struggle in Arena.
An unusual quality of Heartbreaker Harley Quinn is that she inherently has 3 fast attack hits, and a 15% fast attack chance (almost all heroes have 2 hits at a 1% chance only at base). This means her Basic Attacks do more damage and build up combo meter faster.
Her special 3, Pistol Blast, is an armor-piercing attack, allowing it to deal heavy damage against high defense opponents.
It's Not Me, It's You does not seem to be able to reflect a stun that was reflected by an enemy Heartbreaker Harley Quinn.
- With her release, Master Thief Catwoman's shards were removed from Operations and instead put in Basic Chests which otherwise only has silver hero shards.
- She was released with 1 passive and was refactored to have 3 with buffs to her specials in update 3.1.