Flora Poison Ivy is a 3-Star base, Gold, Metahuman class Hero. While similar to Entangling Poison Ivy, she can be recognized by her green skin - and is generally a deadlier combatant due to her unavoidable Armor-Piercing Vine Drill.
Ivy manipulates plants within her Special Abilities to reduce the opponent's mobility and advanced attacks while inflicting poison damage over time (DoT).
Poison Vines (Passive)
- Ivy's Special Abilities Vine Drill & Datura Hammer disable evade, ranged, rush and jump attacks of the opponent while inflicting poison damage over time (DoT) for a limited time.
- ( X per Level ) seconds of movement disable and damage over time
Re-Leafed (Special 1)
- At close distance Ivy pokes, pushing her opponent back.
- ( Attack * 1 + X per Level ) Damage
Vine Drill (Special 2)
- At any distance Ivy summons a large drill vine that knocks away her opponent.
- ( Attack * 2 + X per Level ) Damage
- Armor Pierce
Datura Hammer (Special 3)
- At close distance Ivy wildly swings her plant-made weapon, knocking down her opponent.
- ( Attack * 3 + X per Level ) Damage
Feed Me (Supermove)
- Poison Ivy summons her friends to do her dirty work.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level )% Damage for the duration of the battle
Head Gear: Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 12
Body Gear: Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 24
Arm Gear: Normal Chapter 5, Battle 12
Leg Gear: Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 24
Accessory Gear: Normal Chapter 6, Battle 6
- Flora Poison Ivy, unlike Entangling Poison Ivy, has two plants sprouting out of her back. This is similar to the Injustice 2 console version.