Classic Superman is a 2-Star base, Gold, Might hero. He was added to the game in April of 2018, coinciding with the 80th Anniversary of Superman's first appearance in Action Comics #1 in 1938. His shards could be obtained during his Arena Invasion event.
Summary[edit | edit source]
When Superman uses his Special, Blast from the Past, he damages the entire enemy team and lowers the active opponent's defense for the rest of the battle.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Titanic Strength[edit | edit source]
- Each use of Superman's Blast from the Past ability deals additional damage to tagged out opponents and decreases the defense of the current opponent for the remainder of the battle.
- ( X per Level ) Damage to tagged out opponent
- ( X per Level )% Decrease of current opponent's defense
Leaping Punch[edit | edit source]
- Superman leaps forward, striking with a single powerful punch.
- ( Attack * 1 + X per Level ) Damage
Blast from the Past[edit | edit source]
- Superman springs into action, quickly grabbing a vehicle to slam upon his opponent.
- ( Attack * 2 + X per Level ) Damage
X-Ray Vision[edit | edit source]
- Superman heats up his opponent, causing damage over time (DoT) at any distance.
- ( Attack * 3 + X per Level ) Damage
Kryptonian Crush[edit | edit source]
- Superman shows his unparalleled power and gives his foe a pummeling in the skies.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- + ( X per Level )% Damage for the duration of the battle
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is the only 2-star hero to require a Galactic Orb to reach 6 stars.
- He is the only variant of Superman to not have Super Block as one of his abilities, making him a more aggressive hero.
- In the Golden Age of Comic Books, Superman used "the heat of his X-Ray Vision" to burn opponents before the they developed as the two separate abilities Heat Vision & X-Ray Vision.
- Classic Superman is one of two characters animated in their original comic book style, the other being Classic Batman.