Batman supports other Batman heroes by boosting their attack and health while increasing XP gained in Battle and when using XP capsules. Batman may also gain power when a Blinded opponent misses.
Passive Abilities Edit
Batman, Inc. Edit
- If Classic Batman is in your Roster, all Batman heroes gain a bonus to their Attack and Health when they enter combat.
- + ( X per Level )% Attack for Batman teammates if this character is in your Roster.
- + ( X per Level )% Health for Batman teammates if this character is in your Roster.
Classically Trained Edit
- If Classic Batman is in your Roster, all Batman heroes gain a bonus to XP awarded from battle and when using XP capsules.
- + ( X per Level )% XP bonus
- + ( X per Level )% XP Capsule bonus
Power Seize Edit
- When an opponent misses an attack on Classic Batman due to being blinded, Batman gains power.
- ( X per Level ) Power Bar gained
Special Abilities & Supermove Edit
Silken Rope Swing Edit
- Batman utilizes his silken rope to swing kick his opponent.
- ( Attack * 1 + X per Level ) Damage
Blinding Bat Edit
- Batman tosses out a Batarang that may inflict Blind, causing the opponent to occasionally miss.
- ( Attack * 1.5 + X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level )% chance for opponents to miss for ( X per Level ) seconds
Palm Strike Edit
- Batman strikes forward with his palm
- ( Attack * 3 + X per Level ) Damage
Knight of the Eclipse Edit
- The Dark Knight brings unyielding vengeance from the skies.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- ( X per Level )% Damage for the duration of the battle
- Classic Batman's look is inspired by Batman's first appearance in Detective Comic’s #27.
- This version of Batman was released to celebrate Batman's 80th Anniversary
- This is the first time the original Batman suit has appeared in any video game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.