Cheetah is a gold, 2-star base, close-range combatant that shreds through defenses with every ability. Cheetah made her first appearance on May 17, 2018 with Update 2.3. She originally appeared solely as an opponent in Story Mode (Chapter 5, Hunter, Hunted), but was added to the game entirely in June of 2018. She is also the main boss of Chapter 8, The Peace You Deserve, in Story Mode.
Cheetah's shards can be earned through Challenges or found in chests, particularly her own Premium Hero Chest (8% chance). Her gear has a chance to drop as a Raid reward, but they are most commonly earned during her time as a Challenger.
After using any Special Ability, Cheetah gains limited time armor-piercing on all attacks. Her unique Ranged Attack gives her a chance to stun her opponent.
Claws of Death (Passive)
- After performing any of her Abilities, Cheetah gains armor-piercing on all attacks for a limited time.
- 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds after Special 1
- 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds after Special 2
- 6/6.5/7/7.5/8 seconds after Special 3
- 8/8.5/9/9.5/10 seconds after Supermove.
Silent Stalker (Special 1)
- Cheetah drop kicks, knocking her opponent away.
- (Attack*1 + X per Lvl) Damage
Primal Rage (Special 2)
- From close distance, Cheetah launches her opponent, clawing multiple times as she lands.
- (Attack*1.5 + X per Lvl) Damage
Blood Ritual (special 3)
- From medium distance, Cheetah flips and dives forward, knocking back her opponent.
- (Attack*2 + X per Lvl) Damage
Queen of the Jungle (Supermove)
- Cheetah launches her opponent, then scratches from multiple directions.
- (Attack*8 + X per Lvl) Damage
- +5/10/15/20/25% Damage for the duration of the battle
- Cheetah is voiced by Erica Luttrell.
- Her "Queen of the Jungle" Super Move is largely reminiscent of Spider-Man's "Maximum Spider" Hyper Combo from the Marvel vs Capcom series.