Batman is a Silver-tier, Tech Class Hero that is available to the player when they begin the game. His shards are directly available as a drop from the store's Hero Chest and Premium Hero Chest, Achievements, and through completing Campaign Chapter 1, Battle 24.
The Dark Knight of Gotham is a tactical genius, improving the critical attack chance for his entire team. Batman's gadgets can also stun opponents, leaving them defenseless and unable to attack.
- Batman's teammates gain the element of surprise and critical attack chance
- 25% team Critical attack chance (Maxed)
Wheel Kicks (Special 1)
- Bruce performs a close distance quartet of kicks that stagger back his opponent
- ( Attack * 1 + X per Level ) Damage
Stun Bomb (Special 2)
- Hazard Damage: Batman deploys a smoke bomb on the ground. Opponents caught in its blast are briefly stunned and suffer hazard damage.
- ( X per Level ) second stun
- ( X per Level ) Hazard Damage
- ( Attack * 2 + X per Level ) Damage
Grappling Kick (Special 3)
- Batman fires his grapple hook to pull himself towards his opponent, delivering a powerful kick.
- ( Attack * 3 + X per Level ) Damage
Knight of the Eclipse
- Batman tackles his enemy with a gadget that drags his enemy into the air. The Batwing arrives, shooting them with a machine gun and then launches a rocket at them, sending them crashing to the ground.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- +5/10/15/20/25/30% Damage for the duration of the battle
Gearing up is a way to boost character's Stats, for Batman his gear can be found by:
|Cowl||Heroric Chapter 4 Battle 12
Normal Chapter 3 Battle 24
|Chestplate||Heroric Chapter 2 Battle 6||4|
|Gloves||Heroric Chapter 1 Battle 6||2|
|Boots||Heroric Chapter 1 Battle 18
Normal Chapter 1 Battle 24
|Batarang||Heroric Chapter 3 Battle 12
Normal Chapter 3 Battle 6
Gear Set Bonus
A Gear bonus is when the character has a number of gears equipped out of five total gears that the character can have on at once. The character gains a bonus for having it equipped.
- 2/5: +5% Critical Attack Chance
- 3/5: +4% Health
- 5/5: +8% Attack
Shards are ways to rank up a character, for Batman's shards can be found by:
- Heroic Campaign
- Chapter 1, Battle 24
- Hero Chest
- Random Chance (150 Gems for 10 shards)
- Premium Hero Chest
- Random Chance (250 Gems for 10 shards)
Premium Hero Chest is more ideal for collecting shards of Gold characters, since it has a higher rate of dropping them. To collect Batman shards it is generally more ideal to buy Hero Chest since it costs less gems of 150 to Premium Hero Chest of 250.