Atrocitus is a Gold, 3-Star base, Arcane class hero obtained through the League store and/or through Raid rewards. 5 of his shards cost 200 League Credits. Unlocking him costs a total of 6,400 League Credits, and increasing his rating to 6-stars costs 44,000 League Credits in total, along with some standard credits, and a Galatic Orb.
Atrocitus summons Dex-Starr to buff teammates as they tag-in. His Special Ability, Blood-nado, seeks out the opponent and deals hazard damage over time.
- Dex-Starr is ordered to assit on battle start and whenever a new teammate tags in. Buff on active teammate may be a reflect shield, lethal chance increase or power steal. Random chance of:
- ( ? ) seconds of Reflect Shield
- ( ? ) seconds of Lethal Chance boost
- Stealing 2.5 Power Bars
Napalm Vomit (Special 1)
- Hazard Damage: Atrocitus unleashes a pool of rage that can deal hazard damage over time (DoT).
- Costs 1 power bar & 5% health.
- ( ? ) Damage
- ( Attack * 1 + X per Level) Hazard Damage
Blood-Nado (Special 2)
- Hazard Damage: Atrocitus forms a vortex of blood that seeks the opponent and deals hazard damage over time (DoT).
- ( ? ) Damage
- ( Attack * 2 + X per Level ) Hazard DoT Damage
Dex-Starr's Rage (Special 3)
- Atrocitus summons Dex-Starr to smack down his opponent.
- ( Attack * 3 + X per Level ) Damage
The Butcher (Supermove)
- Atrocitus summons the Butcher, who charges at the opponent.
- ( Attack * 8 + X per Level ) Damage
- + ( ? )% Damage for the duration of the battle
- 5 shards of Atrocitus used to cost 300 League Credits until the price was reduced upon the release of King of Atlantis Aquaman.
- So far Atrocitus is the only Lantern outside of the Green Lantern Corp to appear in game.
|League Credits heroes|
|King of Atlantis Aquaman • Red Hood • Atrocitus • John Stewart Green Lantern • Power Girl • The Reverse Flash|