Heroes[edit | edit source]
- Black Adam
- Blue Beetle
- Doctor Fate
- Soulstealer Doctor Fate
- Green Lantern
- Emerald Green Lantern
- John Stewart Green Lantern
- Silver Banshee
Raid Bosses[edit | edit source]
Class Specific Effects[edit | edit source]
- Hellboy - "+10% / +13.75% / +17.5% / _ / _ / +25% Damage and defense against Arcane opponents"
- Raiden - " _ / +0.9 / _ / _ / _ / _ starting Power Bar Arcane teammates"
- Shazam - "+20% / _ / _ / _ / _ / _ Attack for Arcane and Might teammates"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While arcane is often considered a synonym to magic, its definition is "understood by few; mysterious or secret".Out of all the arcane heroes, only 5,
- Black Adam, Doctor Fate, Soulstealer Doctor Fate, Shazam and Silver Banshee, are explicitly magic-based.
- Darkseid, Hellboy and Raiden and are based on divine/infernal power which is debatable.
- Power rings belonging to, Atrocitus, Green Lantern, Emerald Green Lantern and John Stewart Green Lantern and the scarab belonging to Blue Beetle are based on advanced technology.
- Sub-Zero and Firestorm could be considered metahumans.
- Magic-based heroes not in the arcane class include, Cheetah, who is similar to Silver Banshee in origin, and Swamp Thing and by extension Primal Swamp Thing, who is a frequent member of the occult team Justice League Dark.
- The icon for the arcane class appears to be loosely based on the Eye of Providence.
|Might • Agility • Metahuman • Tech • Arcane|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.